Skidders Footwear - Baby/toddler shoes, "Skidders"
Update added by user Apr 01, 2015
On March, 2015, I received exchange my shoes and a gift. Now I'm happy.
Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2015
I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8.
My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet.
They made from synthetic materials, and it will be bad to air from baby's foots.
The socks of shoes are too high, there is no inner lining to the sole. You can see it on my picture (1st pic - My shoes, 2nd - on the site).
The Customer service works not so good, too. I wrote 3 emails, and 1 message on Facebook. I didn't receive any answer. On the site didn't have a phone. Today the phone is on the site, but you can read your message only. I'm very dissapointed.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Skidders Shoes
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "A year after having the play system, the wood faded. There is no water sealant on the product. It too was bug infested. I'd sit outside with..."
- "I ordered the My First Cooking Playset from LTD Commmodities. The set was advertised to include a coffee maker, an oven & 11 pieces of cookware. The item was on..."
- "I received a horse with 3 ears, three!!! with a giant hole in its head for no apparent function, and one broken music button. The response I got from their..."
- "I'm upset because they don't know how to treat people I by a scooter for my daughter and when I get home was missing the charger I when back..."
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."
- "On their website, they claim:https://www.fsmtb.org/co…What paperwork do I need to submit to take the MBLEx?All you need to apply to take the MBLEx is a completed Application Form and fee..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."