Featured Not resolved

Update by user Apr 01, 2015

On March, 2015, I received exchange my shoes and a gift. Now I'm happy.

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2015

I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8.

My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet.

They made from synthetic materials, and it will be bad to air from baby's foots.

The socks of shoes are too high, there is no inner lining to the sole. You can see it on my picture (1st pic - My shoes, 2nd - on the site).

The Customer service works not so good, too. I wrote 3 emails, and 1 message on Facebook. I didn't receive any answer. On the site didn't have a phone. Today the phone is on the site, but you can read your message only. I'm very dissapointed.

Galina_17 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Skidders Footwear and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Skidders Footwear to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skidders Footwear skidders shoes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skidders Footwear?

Comments

It looks like those shoes could damage and deform a childs foot.

Galina_17
to Anonymous #990003

Maybe, my baby want not wear they and cried.